Thursday, August 21, 2008

Mom Tag

Well, Derek is too young too. Since he is so very two the only answers we got were "NO"

1. What is something mom always says to you?
Tiger: NO!


2. What makes mom happy?
Tiger: When I come home from school with a smile on my face. (He started at a new school this week and is having a hard time adjusting)

3. What makes mom sad?
Tiger: Me having a bad day


4. How does your mom make you laugh?
Tiger: by poking me in the back (as I'm prodding him to answer the question, hehe)


5. What was your mom like as a child?
Tiger: I have no idea. An idiot, especially when you were a teenager. (He's so nice)


6. How old is your mom?
Tiger: 30


7. How tall is your mom?
Tiger: 7'3"


8. What is her favorite thing to do?
Tiger: Read Twilight (too true!)


9. What does your mom do when you're not around?
Tiger: Teach, fart, and cry. (He's taking this very seriously)

10. If your mom becomes famous, what will it be for?
Tiger: For reading Twilight more than anyone else in the world.



11. What is your mom really good at?
Tiger: Making me cry


12. What is your mom not very good at?
Tiger: Cooking (he really hit that on the head)

13. What does your mom do for her job?
Tiger: Teach 2nd grade

14. What is your mom's favorite food?
Tiger: "Not hers" (he's right, I really hate cooking). "Really, I don't know. Watermelon?" (Not even close there)

15. What makes you proud of your mom?

Tiger: She helps me when I'm in trouble.


16. If your mom were a cartoon character, who would she be?
Tiger: "Popeye, because you try to be manly. It doesn't work out very well."


17. What do you and your mom do together?
Tiger: Ride bikes, scouts, I don't know. (He's just not cooperating. That should really say "pretty much everything.)

18. How are you and your mom the same?
Tiger: We have the same eyes.


19. How are you and your mom different?
Tiger: I don't have my ears pierced. Dang those buns are hot! (hehe! He's talking about his dinner, not his mom)


20. How do you know your mom loves you?
Tiger: When she holds me in her lap.

Thanks for the tag! That was fun. I tag: Mom (Kelley), Heidi (if she ever gets her blog going), and Jessica. Everyone else on my blog list has either been tagged or doesn't have kids old enough to respond. Hope to see your answers soon.

2 comments:

Nat said...

This is a fun tag. It is funny to see what your kids really think!

Kelsey said...

That's nice that you are a 7'3" idiot that farts! I was laughing the whole way through.