Starring: Griff, Kerstina, Tiger, and Derek
That was so funny! We had to watch it over and over, Coy loved it! You made us laugh! Did Tiger get hurt?
That is so funny, I had a moment myself with one of those balls but I won't share it, it's too embarrassing
doesn't that just about sum it up! Kids are great huh!
How funny!! It's good you caught it on video, so you can all laugh about it over the years!
Loved it! :)
Tiger, finish your blog and then I'll leave some comments. The soccer ball video is great! I remember the day well I especially liked when you jumped off the table and onto the ball! You and Cayden are nuts!
Can you guys be any funnier? Are you gonna send that one in to AFV???Jenny
Funny. Where do you get a giant ball like that ?
man did he fly, that was so funny!!!
Post a Comment
9 comments:
That was so funny! We had to watch it over and over, Coy loved it! You made us laugh! Did Tiger get hurt?
That is so funny, I had a moment myself with one of those balls but I won't share it, it's too embarrassing
doesn't that just about sum it up! Kids are great huh!
How funny!! It's good you caught it on video, so you can all laugh about it over the years!
Loved it! :)
Tiger, finish your blog and then I'll leave some comments. The soccer ball video is great! I remember the day well I especially liked when you jumped off the table and onto the ball! You and Cayden are nuts!
Can you guys be any funnier? Are you gonna send that one in to AFV???
Jenny
Funny. Where do you get a giant ball like that ?
man did he fly, that was so funny!!!
Post a Comment