Try this little Halloween game that Tiger and I came across tonight!!! It's just some fun to add to the spirit of the season. After reading all of your blogs, it seems like this time of year is a favorite for all.
And then this, just to make you feel better about yourself!!!
Sorry everyone--What can I say. I have a twisted sense of humor!!
Tiger also wanted me to mention that there is a new funny video of him. Check out "Future Rock Star" on my side bar.
17 comments:
Well it totally worked on me. Good thing I just went to the bathroom.
Tiger and I both cried like babies, first with cries of terror and fear then with tears of laughter!!! Hope that made your day!
Luckily my speakers weren't on!! LoL. By the way, I love your new background.
How many times will you do that to your mother! I thought you needed me to stick around and take care of your children! Happy Halloween, I know why you love halloween you big PRANKSTER!
Kerstina, I was just on the phone with Leslie. She had a very frightening experience and it was all your fault--she did not tell you the whole story in her post! You will enjoy the story even though she did not enjoy the experience. You'll have to get her to share it with you!
you got me! I did find a few before I jumped completely out of my seat!
Leslie,
I guess I need to hear your story. Should I wait for you to post it or should I just have my mom tell me tomorrow!
Good one. I like your new background. Did you get it from cutest blog on the block?
Hannah came in our bedroom about 2:30 in the morning. I couldn't go back to sleep so I spent time on the computer visiting blog sights. I saw your little game, thought it looked fun and I had nothing else to do. I was looking hard to find the differences when your little friend appeared and my speakers up real loud. It scared me so bad I started shaking. Then I heard someone pounding on the frontroom door. I thought it must be the cat. Then I heard someone pounding on the kitchen door. Then I started to get really scared. Then some one began pounding on the front door. I sat for a minute shaking and scared to death but thought I better go see what it was. I turned on the light opened the door. Our dog had gotten loose and was jumping up on all the doors. I was so scared I was shaking. It was a pretty frightning night.
I was showing Mallory your game and was holding Brody on my lap. The poor little kid got scared to death. He cried like his little heart was broken. Everytime he saw me he would say "Guy, Cry". Poor kid , I think I traumatized him.
Derek won't even look at my computer!
I shouldn't laugh, but I think this kind of stuff is so funny. Sorry you caught the worst of my twisted sense of humor.
I'll post a youtube video that pretty much sums up everyone's reaction. You won't feel so silly once you watch it!
Sincerest apologies!
I found a new site with free blogger templates. It's the same place I found the game.
check out www.pyzam.com or click on the little halloween icon in the upper left corner of my page. You can also get there by clicking on the link right under the game. They have tons (and I mean tons) of free stuff. It's worth checking out.
Unfortunatly I had already heard about leslie's terrifing experience so I knew what to expect when I did it, but then I called Kira over to "play" the game, there she was excitedly pointing out differences and out pops decay man and she just stares at the screen and asks why did it do that with no trace of fear in her voice. And she's only 6!!!!
Kerstina that was great! Thanks for the laugh. We LOVED the youtube video of that boy... It was hilarious. We put Alia to bed before we played the game, it didn't get her! Hahaha.
TIGER,
YOU TOTALLY ROCK!
DEREK, WHAT A CUTE NOSE IN THE CAMERA!
Stinka,
you are a stinker. I have seen something similar to this before but it got me again. How dumb am I?!
Jen
So funny. Well I have to say that it didn't scare my kids they liked it and asked me to do it again after they saw it. I think I have desensitized them from things like that. I think it is funny to scare my kids, I know I am a mean mom!!
Post a Comment