I don't know what my problem is, but I put items down in random places all the time and then have to hunt for them. My keys are the worst. The stupid thing is that we have a hook right by the back door to hang them on. Another is my cell phone. The other day, it fell out of my pocket at Heidi's house when I sat down in her chair to change Emma's diaper.
My lastest blunder is an $860 prepaid visa card that has my legislative money allotted to buy classroom supplies. If I don't spend it, I have to pay it back. I really hope that it slipped under the seat of my car!!! Wish me luck! and maybe this time I'll learn my lesson.
14 comments:
Oh Man good luck, I really hope you find it! I am the same way though. I still can't find my car keys and I have cleaned my house from top to bottom. I really think Daxton threw them away though. That's my biggest pet-peve when I lose things. Let us know if you find the card.
stress, STRESS, STRESS--hope you find it. Retrace all your steps!
Holy Crap!!!!!! You better start prayin'!
Thats crazy that you have to repay it, so I hope that you find it soon! Good luck
I wish I could help you out with that whole thing except since I have had Matthew I seem to have the same problem.. spent half the day looking for my checkbook that was in my purse and fell out at the parade... it ended up ok.. ask Heavenly Father and have faith just like you did when you were little and he will help ya!
Good News! I found it and it WAS buried underneath the seat of my car.
I had a heart-palpatating experience yesterday morning as I was lying in bed. You know when you're in that not-really-awake-but-not-really-asleep kind of sleep. As I was lying there trying to plan my day and decide what to buy with the money when I went to Walmart; my eyes suddenly opened and my heart skipped a beat as I realized that it wasn't where I thought I left it.
The kids were still sleeping, so I got up to try to search my computer desk--it's such a mess that is usually the first place I look for anything. When I didn't find it there I looked a few other places then felt a sigh of relief when I figured it was probably still in the car. A little later, after I got dressed and the kids ready I did find it.
Phew! I don't know what I would have done if it were really lost. I hope that taught me a lesson. But like Jessica said, having babies does something to your brain!!! Is is that or just the fact that I'm getting old???
Well Kerstina I think you have to face the facts. I'll buy you a hearing aid, a note pad, and some denture toothpaste for Christmas! I doesn't help that you started out as a blonde.
I know the feeling girl! I hate losing stuff. I'm not as bad as Matt though. That boy loses everything. He gets so mad too. I can't blame him though. I get mad when I lose stuff too.
Well I'm glad you found your card!
Also, I was reading your comment on Kassie's tag post. You were saying that you wish you knew someone that is a GH fan so they could keep you up to date on it. Well I'm personally not a fan. I have never really watched it. I'm sure I would be addicted if I allowed myself though. I'm a Days of Our Lives fan. One soap is enough drama for me =) Rachel is a GH fan! I'm sure she would love to chat with you about it.
I'm glad you found your card. All I can say is that you must be related. I'm constantly in a panic because I can't remember where I put things.
I can never find my keys, they always seem to be hiding. Maybe one of these days I will learn to put them where they go. I hope you find your card!!
I used to know where everything was, and everybody in the house expected me to know where they had put things. They even expected me to know everybody's phone number. but then one day my brain must have worn out from trying to remember everything--now it doesn't remember anything. I have to use a phone book like everyone else.
I'm glad you found the card Kerstina, when I read your post I had a heart palpatation too.
Kerstina,
that is the saddest story ever, maybe you should attach a phone number to it so that when you lose it you can just call it and find it! :)
-Annie
I/m glad you found your card. I would sure be panicked!
I am so sorry! I do the same thing. I sure hope it shows up. I will pray for you!
Post a Comment