Starring: Griff, Kerstina, Tiger, and Derek
Very nice! I saw your dad tonight. He didn't seem very scrooge-ish to me!
Oh that turned out great Kerstina! Thankyou for doing that. I hope he wins too!
He's not scroogish, he just has a twisted sense of humor! :)
You guys did a good job. I hope he wins too.
so what's the result? Did he win?
Ha! Ha! Only you Kerstina! You are so creative. Are you left handed?
Love it! Did he win?
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Very nice! I saw your dad tonight. He didn't seem very scrooge-ish to me!
Oh that turned out great Kerstina! Thankyou for doing that. I hope he wins too!
He's not scroogish, he just has a twisted sense of humor! :)
You guys did a good job. I hope he wins too.
so what's the result? Did he win?
Ha! Ha! Only you Kerstina! You are so creative. Are you left handed?
Love it! Did he win?
Post a Comment